This full-service 200sq foot (300 sq foot, including dual lofts) home is master crafted on a ‘Top Notch’ 26’x8′ trailer for easy transport. It is built in compliance for travel anywhere in the United States, with RV hookups for water/electric, sewage/septic, and natural gas. It is newly painted and approximately one year old. Delivery options available.
Interior design includes:
– Living/Dining area with folding hardwood table and corner shelving, (with or w/o sofa and recliner)
– Full Kitchen (full-sized fridge, sink ‘Premier’ 4-burner gas range/oven, counter space, overhead and under counter cabinetry and shelving)
– Dual Lofts for sleeping and storage
– Separate bedroom and closet (with or w/o bed/storage chest and nightstand)
– Bathroom (tall shower, sink, flush toilet, fan, opening window, ‘Ecotemp’ on-demand limitless hot water!)
– Dual Washer/Dryer combo and closet area
– Air-Con forced-air heater/air conditioner
– Eight conveniently located power outlets
– Hardwood flooring throughout.
– Overhead lighting
– Nine opening double-pane windows (lots of natural lighting!)
– Glass paneled dual-locking front door
– Sloping 9.75′ to 8.5′ ceiling
Exterior Design Includes:
– 56 cubic ft secured storage (including propane tank water heating unit)
– Standing seam metal roof and siding
– Washer/dryer and bathroom venting
– Satellite/Cable hookup
– Stabilizing Jacks (no foundation needed)
– Grand Ride Power Towing Tires
– 55+ ft exterior power and water lines
Features Include: Storage Loft, Sleeping Loft, and Laundry.
For more information follow this link.