Custom-built in 2015, this tiny house has a minimalist design with clean, modern lines throughout. Spacious, it sleeps two comfortably on a queen bed. Panoramic window on one side as well as windows in the bathroom, above the seating bench and near the bed allow plenty of light to fill the bright white pine interior. The amenities included make this your home away from home including heating and cooling, hot and cold water, and a full-size shower. Great option for personal cabin use on scenic property.
20 ft (L) x 8-6ft (W) x 10-6ft (H) built in 2015.
– Total height off ground: 12-6 ft
– Built on a deck-over trailer
– Dual 7,000 lb axles
– Total weight is approximately 10,000 lbs
– Rolled rubber membrane roofing
– Exterior covered with stained white pine
– Built to enjoy in all seasons
– On-board hot and cold water plumbing system
– 210 gal tank for freshwater
– 210 gal tank for wastewater
– Bathroom currently has a dry-flush toilet. Plenty of space for you to put your preferred style toilet in.
– Full shower
– Heating and cooling via mini split system by LG
– Digital smart-thermostat climate control with WiFi capability
– White pine hardwood flooring
– Furnishings negotiable
For more info follow this link.